Sunday, March 14, 2010

~~~~Celebrate~~~~

Come and take a second to celebrate with me! Time, patience and persistence has really paid off this week for me and my Sea Shell endeavors. I made sales! 7 in the past 4 days! Two were off to North Carolina to be included in a beach wedding ceremony, and 5 are off tomorrow morning to Texas! We can't forget the black and gold conch that went out last week too and found a new beautiful home in California, thank you Therese :) You can see it here, on her super duper treasure hunting blog http://ladolfina.blogspot.com/ she has an amazing sea shell collection to, scroll down to see how she displays them, La Dolfina truly has inspired me.





Don't forget to feed the fish, and follow :)

2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful and unique. Of course it sold and will keep selling.

    ReplyDelete