Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Employee of the Month


These are my 5 kids, I took a walk on the beach today with them after school to see what we could find. The weather has turned so nice that there wasn't a conch to be found. As we were leaving my 5 year old found this baby one, broken but still pretty. She is my employee of the month. Her name is Lily and she is the best at collecting. I think Conch season has ended, I'm happy with what we found this winter and I've been busy painting and filling my shop.







Don't Forget to Feed the Fish and Follow :)

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I went to the beach this past weekend. I found several conchs of varying sizes, but all but a few were broken. I still love them...the inside spirals when worn away by the pounding of the waves look like a work of art too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pic of your kids. I think it's so lovely they all want to help you.oOo x

    ReplyDelete