Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Blue View


My Blue View, originally uploaded by 1022 Sea Shell Ave.

The hubby took all 5 kids out today and I had 3 complete hours to myself!
This is what I came up with.
I'm wondering what I could do with a full day? We will find out in September when they will all be in school. Until then I will savor the time I do have with them and keep my copy book next to me at all times to not forget my ideas.
Christmas listings hopefully will be plentiful :)


Thank You for popping in, don't forget to feed the fish and follow.


Kim

2 comments:

  1. Kim, that's really beautiful. The spiraling metal, the sea glass…it’s perfect. You put your few hours of ‘you’ time to good use.
    ~dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really works nicely! Beautiful! And glad to hear you enjoyed you peace time. :)

    ReplyDelete